Thursday, October 06, 2005

My Small Share to "Reduce" Traffic Problem In Pune


Today we had a presentation at our office on the trafic condition in pune and how can we contribute to it to improve it! This is a part of the movement to create an rule aware lot (bunch!) of people who feel they can work out a solution to tthis chaos by educating others and by not being part of it. Most intresting part of this was that the commitment asked by the group was something that looked so minimal but is so significant that if that is achived to a significant granularity it would do wonders to the Pune trafic woes! They just said that make up your mind and join the movement that you (the person joining the movement) will not be a cause to the traffic woes or problems and will follow traffic rules at all times and not be a "fence sitter". Now if this reaches to 50% of the Pune population then that is a significant achivement and we should have half of our daily traffic problems! Solved! I am making up my mind to join this but I amin a fix that willbe able to abide by the traffic rules at all give times?!?!?!

Nice Point that I am pondering over! Not that i do not want to obey the rules but then I am so use to breaking them when No one is getting harmed! I am just giving it a full thought cycle! I guess I will go on and start abiding to the rules and be a part of the movement. It is called Save Pune Traffic Movement (SPTM)! and soon you shall see me sporting their Sticker on my helmet, "I AM PROUD TO FOLLOW TRAFFIC RULES!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home