Monday, July 31, 2006

Departure!

Today, my kid (Little sister) will be on her way to chase her dreams, her ambitions, her "OWN" world. She is leaving for her MS to the United States of America.

Today I feel a void in my life. For past 22 years My life revolved around my parents and her. But tomorrows Sun rise will have the other two intact, this kid of mine will be off to a land where she plans to learn and make her future. I am happy for her, but feeling lonely. I am excited that my dream is coming true, but till today I never realized my kid will be going awy from me.

I know the reason for her to go away is good but...

Anyway felt low so thought of making an entry. I now have some more dreams to fulfill. Now I need to gear myself up for my chase. I have my own chase in life that I need to pursue.

Hope everything will fall in place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home