Friday, April 27, 2007

Guess what, I am delivering a lecture after almost 3-4 years...

Today on 28th of April 2007 I am happy to say that I am getting back to something which I have cherished for long now, teaching. Professional schedules have kept me away from this till now. But, I am happy to get back on the teaching track... :-)....

Thanks, to Uday who arranged this lecture for me and giving me a chance to speak in front of audience of BCA and MCA at Tilak Maharashtra University...

This is before the lecture, my friend Sonali will be conducting a lecture on Web 2.0, and you know what? I will be missing it... anyway will take a TOI later...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, May 10, 2007, Blogger santosh said...

Hi, I just thought I would drop a line and see if you'd like to connect with a fellow blogger from Pune.

My blog is here Sukshma.net

Do get in touch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home